Mercedes CDI

J'ai eu des problèmes d'injecteurs avec ma Mercedes C cdi, si d'autres personnes comme moi ont eu ce même souci, nous pourrions alors en débattre. JCN

Reply to
jc.noir

try using english, you might get more responses

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Huh?

Reply to
Dale

According to Bablefish:

I have problems injecteurs with my Mercedes C TDCI, if other people as me had this same concern, we could then discuss it.

Easier than understanding McBrue... :-)

Reply to
Josh

neither of them can post a coherent ENGLISH sentence

Reply to
127.0.0.1

French! They think we can understand them... hehehe...

This is translated:

J'ai have problems d'injecteurs with my Mercedes C TDCI, if d'autres people as me had this same concern, we could then discuss it.

Babelfish is awesome...

Tiger

Foreign language is never like English... The most famous Latin speaking style although spoken English is Master Yoda in Star Wars.

Latin is the basic style of almost all foreign language... although seriously complicated grammar with 5 declensions and 4 verb (augh... forgot the actual name)... with three nominations in each categories... whew!

You really needs to be a genius to speak Latin coherently... something that quite tough to learn as we speak easier language.

Reply to
Tiger

Are you saying that based on McBrue's linguistic style you can tell that he's a genius?

:-)

Josh conjugating Latin verbs under the bridge, y'all

Reply to
Josh

LOL... McBrue a genius? ROFLOL Nah... Ancient Roman people who spoke Latin are genius... may seems easy for them as easy for us to speak English... but to speak Latin is an art...

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Pope spoke Latin very well...

Reply to
Tiger

It is a common mistake to use expressive style as an indicator of intelligence.

It can turn out to be a very big mistake.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Not very nice of you or 127.0.0.1, is it? Maybe you should try French.

The writer has obviously chosen to write in French, knowing this group is dominated by English speakers, maybe hoping someone will make an effort or that a French speaker will respond.

There aren't many Mercedes usenet forums.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

SORRY BUB, this is an english based newsgroup and english is the commonly used language, I don't go into the french newsgroups and demand that they speak english. Anyway I wasn't telling him to use english in anger, but I was telling him that if he wanted to get a wide range of responses, posting in french wouldn't cut it.

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Sorry, I didn't realize folks on "the Continent" were so sensitive. But then, alas, I'm just a poor crass American. My apologies to our dear French brother for suggesting that he use English. W/04 Dale

Dori A Schmetterl> Not very nice of you or 127.0.0.1, is it? Maybe you should try French. >

Reply to
Dale

It's not really a matter of 'sensitivity' but a matter of approach to those you can't speak English as well as you (or 127.). It is pretty obvious that English is the main language here, so if someone writes in another, maybe that person can't speak English well but is hopeful of a useful reply in a language he can understand, rather than rude (127) or offhand comments on the need to speak English.

Maybe there aren't any discussion groups in French? I am not sure I know where/how to look properly, but I searched for German-language Mercedes usenet forums on my news server but all I came up with was one on Smart.

Nobody demanded anything except 127 (or you, maybe)... If someone writes in a language nobody else understands, then nobody will reply. That's the writer's problem.

You/we have to be reminded that English may well be widespread but not the sole language on this planet...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

there was nothing rude in my statements, the only rudeness here is you continuing this discussion

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Fine. Here endeth the lesson...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

but I was enjoying it........

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

I disagree completely. You are completely rude BUB.

Trying pulling your head out of your butt.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph