Mercedes GLK...FUN...cool...but old news

Just have to show this.. I guess most have seen it.... But for you that havnt..

/ Magnus

Magnus Andreasson

Please read also my page

proves it is not a new idea. Juergen (of MBSPY)

Reply to
Juergen .

The Intruder is a good looking car. I had never heard of Heuliez until now but they seem like a dynamic little company that could use some marketing muscle.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

greek_philosophizer hat in Betrag news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com dies gedichtet:

Actually Heuliez isn't that little. However, it was new for me that they also worked with Mercedes components. Amongst french car enthusiasts Heuliez is well known as a maker for stretch versions of french limos. They built a lot of energency cars based on Citroen and Peugeot estates. They also made the entire estates of the Citroen Xantia (from molding the panels until the delivery to the Citroen dealers). Today the most popular thing they do is the conversion of the Peugeot 206 into the 206 CC with retractable SLK like steel roof.

They have an english homepage:

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper