mercedes m class

Has anyone changed a steering rack on a m class. I have been told mine is worn and needs replacing (97k miles) Mercedes want £1400 for a new rack (mine is LHD) so I thought of saving on labour and doing it myself .Any info would be handy and any cheaper suppliers than mercedes. Thanks Tony

Reply to
sreg320

Try

a price.

DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles

March Madness eBay Sale @

FYIS.org

good luck its not gonna happen you need a lift to lift the truck up in the air,and axles have to come out,but if you wanna do all the work at home its gonna cost you..GOOD LUCK!!!

Reply to
MBTECH