Mercedes Valve Spring Compressor For Rent

Greetings,

I have a Mercedes valve spring compressor for overhead cam engines that I'm willing to rent for $30 per week + shipping costs. Since this is a relatively expensive tool, I'm requiring a 150 deposit, which I will happily refund when the compressor is returned to me in good condition.

The compressor is currently being used, but if you'd like to reserve it, it will be available beginning in late January.

To arrange to rent it or for more info, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@tsacmoc.net (by reversing the letters of my ISP provider).

Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill Schmidt