Need a fuel pump rebuild kit for a 1963 220s

You wouldn't think it would be a problem, but I can't find one. I have tried 2 but they were for later models, and didn't work. Any suggestions? If anyone has a decent working one, or just the kit please let me know.

I can be reached at mistertawny@NOSPAMpersonalDOTro please fix the obvious before sending! TIA for any and all help!

Reply to
Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Did you call MB Classic? They claimed to have every parts available for their classics.

Reply to
Tiger

That's where I got the WRONG ones.

Reply to
Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Call them back up... I am sure they will try to figure it out... Otherwise, contact the part manufacturer for more help.

Reply to
Tiger