need gift idea for Mercedes lover

My husband loves his 1987 560 SEC and I would love to get him a birthday gift that would compliment it. I've already been to a dealership and got some awesome Mercedes beer glasses but I need some other ideas. Anyone have any?

Reply to
Myrna

Key fob with the Star emblem.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

I'm sure there's a birthday gift you can give to him, which you wouldn't even have to leave the house for, and he'd appreciate allot more..

Reply to
Uncle Chop Chop

How about a Mercedes Repair Manual? On Ebay, they have service manuals for specific Mercedes. Or, how about sheep skin covers for the front seats?

Reply to
Ptolemy

18" AMG alloys with Michelin Pilots and a set of Bilstien sport shocks is always a thoughtful gift for any SEC owner.

Sincerely, Emily Postnews

Reply to
Richard Sexton

If he's not already a member, get him a membership in the Mercedes Benz Club of America. It includes a subscription to "The Star" magazine which makes for interesting reading.

jav

Yeah, that's a good idea. I wonder if they have a Canadian one? Thanks everyone.

Reply to
Myrna

A nice set of center caps for his wheels will bring a fresh new look to the old classic... Dale

Reply to
Camille

A nice set of center caps for his wheels will bring a fresh new look to the old classic... Dale

Reply to
Camille

Reply to
marlinspike