New Diesel Engine

Is it still possible, as it once was, to purchase a factory new 617 5 cyl. diesel engine from Mercedes-Benz?

I do not want a rebuilt engine or any after-market engine, but a factory original NEW engine. I used to see M-B ads for these, but haven't in some time, and my Internet research has turned up nothing but junk advertising.

Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
randallbrink

Contact MB Classic Center division.

Tiger

That is precisely the resource that I was referring to, but had lost all links to. I have contacted the center regarding a new engine.

Thanks again!

Reply to
randallbrink

Let us know what you find out. I plan to keep my 240D going forever too. ;)

Reply to
runbiodiesel