oil volume for w114

Hi!

Can anybody tell me, how much oil has to go into a 1969 w114 6 cylinder 230?

Don't have the manual yet and the markings on the stick seem weird. Have put 6 litres in allready and after a few turns...checked an it's either right, or lacking about another litre...depending on how to read the stick!

Thanxs a lot!

Alex

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

Level should be between the marks on the dipstick. Don't overfill it.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

ok...but I have 3 marks on it... the middle one, I guess is from a bent or something...

I will get a new dipstick an see... thanks tom

"T.G. Lambach" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@NoHamOrSpamcomcast.net...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich