Owners Manual 300 SL 1992

I have a LHD Mercedes 300SL 1992 which I imported from Germany. I need to find a glovebox type owners manual that comes with the car as mine is in German (not the big workshop manual) I have contacted Mercedes UK and they say there no longer available.

Does anyone have one lying around ? or know where I can get one in English.

TIA David.

Reply to
CHAP.