Water on floor

Let me start by saying, I live on the Suncoast of Florida off the Gulf of Mexico. During the summer we have torrential downpours and the A/C is on whenever I am in the car. I have a 1985 300D. I have noticed water dripping on the floor under the passenger and drivers sides. It is not antifreeze. I don't know where it is coming from. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Viper

Under the hood, on the firewall you'll see two flexible (black rubber tube) water drains that point downward. These could be clogged with debris allowing water to engulf the heater etc.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Reply to
Dana