Poor Gas miles helppppppppppp

i fill up my tank it gave me oly 100 miles its too less mile anywhere i go i need to putt gas in it cost too much money any 1 hel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wat is wrong if its Oxygen Sensor can some tell where is it located i will be very thank ful

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

i fill up my tank it gave me oly 100 miles its too less mile anywhere i go i need to putt gas in it cost too much money any 1 hel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wat is wrong if its Oxygen Sensor can some tell where is it located i will be very thank ful

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

Maybe you have a leak or your neighbor is siphoning your gas :~}

Marty

PS What kind of car?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

i fill up my tank it gave me oly 100 miles its too less mile anywhere i go i need to putt gas in it cost too much money any 1 hel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wat is wrong if its Oxygen Sensor can some tell where is it located i will be very thank ful its 380Se benz 1985 there seems to be no leak

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

check the thermostat, overcooling cause similar problem.

Reply to
admin