Production video

A while ago there was a thread which mentioned some videos produced by DC.

It seems this one from BMW is worth emulating - more engineering-orientated:

At >22 min it's a bit long but takes less time/resources than going to the factory...

Some of the other clips in the right sidebar are worth a look. I found the anal 'teaching your grandmother to suck eggs' (How to clean your BMW E46

330 Performance Package style 135M wheel) video quite fun, especially as one can use the fast-forward facility...

The Z4 unveiling video (The unveiling of the BMW Z4 M Coupé + highlights from the BMW Group Press Conf) contains an interesting fact; it seems that in 2005 BMW sold 1.3 m units for all three brands (BMW, Mini, R-R), outselling Mercedes ("top position in premium automobiles"). Come to think about it, I think I read about that in the press. Maybe with quality improvements in the cars and dealers MB will regain the top slot. Anyway, quantity isn't everything, as BMW (and even Audi) so well demonstrated. Around the world there is no car brand like the three-pointer.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling