Is there a instructional video guide..

I was wondering if there was a instructional video guide to more complex car mechanics.. I do alot of the work on my car myself, but stuff like rebuilding a carb or changing the shocks i havent gotten into yet.. So i need a video or a computer program that might guide me through it.. Any suggestions?..

Reply to
ausetisis

I'm not aware of any videos specific to any model of car, but the value of a Chilton or Motor manual for your make and model cannot be overlooked.

Just a suggestion.

-phaeton

Reply to
phaeton

Check out the DVD selection at SmartFlix.com DVDs to rent, most under $10. Hopefully they'll have something you can use!

phaet> > I was wondering if there was a instructional video guide to more

Reply to
MJSteyer