PS pump removal, please help

For the life of me I can't find all the bolts holding down the pump in my '89 300E....... are there any hidden behind the pulley that need to be removed?

thanks for any input

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

I don't "know" your model. Older cars, like mine, have a belt tensioning bolt on the pump's support, perhaps this is the bolt, if your model has one, that you seek.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

thanks for your input.... turns out that there is a third bolt holding the PS pump which is hidden by the pulley

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz