Rainy Season leak

1984 TD Wagaon

Since the rain has started out here in Northern Calif. the drivers side of out wagon has been getting quite a lot of water soaking up the floor mats. (I'm thing of getting some gold fish)

I'm pretty sure it's not the wind sheild leaking. Any experience with this? Where are the most likely leaks and how should I look for them.

Thanks

Reply to
Tom Sours

sun roof drain may be rusted away.