Re: Dim Instrument Lights

Nice pic to help John along... and let us all envy you!

Mike

"Christian Walther" wrote

The photo below does not show the dash of a W124 but R129, but in both cases > you will find the dimmer by turning the left of the two knobs on the dash > (the "trip-reset-knob") > > Chris > > > >
Reply to
Mike "Rotor" Nowak

Thanks Chris,

I didn't see your reply to the group but the trip-reset odometer knob seems to be the answer? I'll give that a go and get back to the group. Mike, no worries about a pic.

John

Reply to
John Dickinson

At last, an Aussie who admits he is upside down!... :-)))

Greetings from London (I just envy your climate!) DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Richard J. Sexton (At work

Thanks for the MB intsrument link Richard. That'll be very helpful.

John

Reply to
John Dickinson

Okay Dori, that'll be enough of that. However, if you'd like to send me your postal address I'll send you a bucket of sunshine.

John Sydney, Australia

1990 MB 300E W124

Reply to
John Dickinson