Re: Fine, you're on your own, then

You're easily manipulated, Nicky. Every time you get cornered you get angry and claim I'm some girl who's spanking you senseless, or you call me an old crone. Why don't you pick up the phone and find out exactly who I am? Are you afraid, Nick? I've told you I'll pay for the call.

Reply to
Bogart

Yeah, you're a real K00k, Homoboy.

Reply to
Bogart

I edited nothing, unlike the fathomo who keeps cutting the ng line.

Reply to
Bogart

Is that like butt love? Just admit you've been played the stooge.

Reply to
Bogart

So how did you come to end up being totally obsessed with a sockpuppet who keeps spanking your spunk covered arse?

So you keep implying. SPANK.

Reply to
Bogart

I mo sock????? All your previous whines were lies?????? Call my phone number pussyboy, we're going to have a discussion.

I don't hear my phone ringing, you little bitch.

Reply to
Bogart

You give up too much information, Nicky.

Reply to
Bogart

We're all friends here, my little bitch.

Reply to
Bogart

So call my phone number, you whiny bitch.

Reply to
Bogart

You're that afraid to call my real number, Homoboy?

Reply to
Bogart