Re: Israeli Whistleblower headed to America?

On the subject of Jews and Mercedes Why don't Jew's like buying Mercedes and go for Lexus instead?
wrote:

guy
him
the
Vanunu's
attend
down
hopes
making
during
things
in
snipped-for-privacy@See.Comment.Header (Awake) wrote in message

STOP POSTING THIS POLITICAL SHIT TO ALT.AUTOS.BMW! NO ONE HERE CARES TO READ ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS IN THIS FORUM! -- C.R. Krieger "Ignore 'em, m'dear; they're beneath our dignity." - W.C. Fields
who is this 'k' I can't read his posts - they are all blank - why???