Re: Phoenix Courts The A-RAbs

> to partner with the fast-growing Middle Eastern port of Dubai, hoping

>> ties to the wealthy emirate will turn into more jobs for local >> residents. > > See desperation...

Where's that pic of your SL500, failed Flitwick junkman..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

How many times must he tell you he parted it out?

Reply to
Seth Hammond

:>

:>>> See desperation... :>>

:>> Where's that pic of your SL500, failed Flitwick junkman..? :>>

:>> -- :>>

:>

:>How many times must he tell you he parted it out? :>

He recently told us he owned a 2002 500 SL.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Pardon me. All that fritz shit sounds the same.

I think it's funny that after fritz whipped engle ass (the last time), the engles have become one of fritz's best customers. Engles seem incapable of building decent cars.

See Rover

Reply to
Seth Hammond

Where's the pic of your SL500, Flitwick junkerman..?

Reply to
EuroJerk

Here's the only known photo of Nick's (Euromerc) Mercedes SL500. A two-dollar model car.

Click on Bidding History

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Tell you what, Flitwick junkman. Post the proof and prove us all wrong. Until then, you're simply a boastful luser.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

My Maisto Biarritz is far nicer, but not for sale. I don't grub for pennies.

Reply to
Seth Hammond

:>Waiving the right to remain silent, "maximilian smith" :> said: :>

:>>>>> See desperation... :>>>>

:>>>> Where's that pic of your SL500, failed Flitwick junkman..? :>>>>

:>>>> -- :>>>>

:>>>

:>>> How many times must he tell you he parted it out? :>> :>> That was the one Larry seems obsessed with, I still drive a SL500, among :>> others.

Bwahahaha...!

:>Tell you what, Flitwick junkman. Post the proof and prove us all wrong. :>Until then, you're simply a boastful luser.

VROOM VROOM, Fat Junkman.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>

:>> :>

:>> :>>> See desperation... :>> :>>

:>> :>> Where's that pic of your SL500, failed Flitwick junkman..? :>> :>>

:>> :>> -- :>> :>>

:>> :>

:>> :>How many times must he tell you he parted it out? :>> :>

:>>

:>> He recently told us he owned a 2002 500 SL. :>

:>Pardon me. All that fritz shit sounds the same. :>

:>I think it's funny that after fritz whipped engle ass (the last time), the :>engles have become one of fritz's best customers. Engles seem incapable of :>building decent cars. :>

:>See Rover :>

" The moment I give a fig for what you think is the day that England produces a great chef, a world-class bottle of wine, and a car that has a decent electrical system! "

Frasier Crane's Day Off Written by Chuck Ranberg & Anne Flett-Giordano Directed by James Burrows ===================================================================== Production Code: 1.23. Episode Number In Production Order: 22. Original Airdate on NBC: 12th May 1994.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

...waiting for you to post the pic of your SL500, junkman.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

No one has ever seen the proof of that success, junkman. Just the opposite, it seems. You have nothing for sale, and can't seem to post the pic of your SL500.

"Liar" comes to mind when seeing you squirm.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Reply to
Adysthemic

Are you sure? A dick is the better part of a man.

Reply to
Seth Hammond