Re: Selling price for 1984 190D

check out ebay "completed items". I've seen them go for $500 to $9000... $1K-$4K depending on your selling skills, condition, etc.

I recently aquired a 1984 190D with a 5 speed transmission. The body > has several dents/dings/scuffs and there is a few random dots of rust > showing. The engine has 220,000 on it, but runs incredibly smooth (40 > mpg!). The transmission does not slip. The A/C does not work, nor > does the tachometer. > > Can anyone give me an estimate as to what I might sell the car for? > I'm considering keeping it if I cannot sell it for more than $500 and > driving it until it dies. > > Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Frank Burns