New ebay feature coming O.T.

"Soon you'll see a new section within My eBay called Past Purchases. Here you'll be able to quickly review your last 3 years of purchases, up to a maximum of 500 items. Also included will be links to easily:

# Find similar active items to bid on or purchase. # Research similar Completed Items. # Sell that item or one similar to it.

Once the Past Purchases section has been introduced, simply go to the All Buying or All Selling sections of My eBay to find it. "

Reply to
John Poulos