Re: The is something wrong with you people!!!

> > I have no friends, no job, no income and no hope. The only joy left to

me is >>>Usenet where, despite everything, I can be whatever I want to be Why are >>>you so horrid towards me?

It is your own doing Nick.

Reply to
photographer

Well maybe your business would do better if you didn't have such a reputation with regard to slow delivery. Worth thinking about Nick.

Reply to
photographer

camera from the other, to be honest.

Reply to
Ack

"Ack" wrote

Reply to
photographer

Reply to
photographer

And perhaps if he spent less time stalking people, and watching his bird at it with her "friends"....

Reply to
the guvnor

It is no use going back on it now Nick. You have been hiding behind the Ack nym for ages.

Reply to
photographer

Reply to
photographer

The way his hands tremble it's no wonder he can't take a decent photograph.

Reply to
Ack

Reply to
photographer