Re: Want to trade: 16" Ronal MB 126 five spoke alloys for any BMW 6 series 15 or 16" wheels

I have a set of 16" Ronal 5 spoke alloys with an MB star center cap

>I also have two sets of tires for them, Blizzaks for winter and conti's >for summer. All tires are 90% or better, some are new. > >I'm looking for something to replace the 14" (not metric) wheels on my 633. >Ideally, 16: so I could use my tires, but I'll take 15" in a pinch. > >Any takers? > >I'm in Canada but can be in Buffalo or 1000 island in an hour or two so that >shipping to Canada would not be an issue.

Richard, I need a set of wheels for my W126, I would prefer 16" as I have tyres for them. The PO chrome plated OEM wheels and they look like crap.

Anybody else that has 16" or 15" wheels for the W126 chassis , please respond. I prefer OEM, painted due to the Chrome failure I have at the present.

BTW, I am in Connecticut.

Regards,

Peter Arnold

1987 300SDL 209Kmi 1995 F250 P.S.D. 141 Kmi 2001 P.T. Cruizer {Wife's} 43Kmi, Trouble Free! 1954 Nash Metropolitan {TMU but less than any of the above}
Reply to
Peter T. Arnold