Re: Adding 16" wheels to 2003 Camry

Stock 15" on the Camry V6 LE is 205/65/15 Stock 16" on the Camry V6 SE is 215/60/16

The 16" tire is considerable bigger than the 15" (about 1% too big), but I highly, highly doubt Toyota recalibrates the speedo.

If you want to go a safer size (and a more aggressive and better handling tire), go for 215/55/16.

15" wheels. Will I need to have my speedo calibrated for the bigger size? Is this something my dealer can do?
Reply to
hlee

WHAT KIND OF RIMS ARE YOU PUTTING ON THESE TIRES? DO YOU HAVE PICS?

Reply to
Sean197429