Reconditioning MB Tex

I have a 99 E320 and the seats are starting to show lines, etc. My '95, oddly enough, looks perfect. Does anyone have recommendations on restaining/reconditioning the MB Tex? I don't want to invest in new upholstery.

Josh

Reply to
Josh

What you need is Leatherique Pristine Klean for your MB Tex... I have it on mine and man... it really cleans it out so easy... Let it soak for a bit.

For your 1999 E320, you need the Leatherique Rejuvenator... let soak for a couple of days in summer when it is hot... and then use Pristine Klean to clean them off. Huge difference too.

Reply to
Tiger

I've seen that before, but the issue on the '99 is that the blue MB Tex seats, esp. in back, has developed white crease lines. Is there a way to have it stained? The Leatherique stain appears to only apply to leather.

Reply to
Josh

I am not sure where you are located but I don't recall any MB Tex W210 in USA...

Reply to
Tiger

What is your complete vin number? You can pmail me, if you don't want to put it here.

Reply to
Karl

Well, I'll be darned. I pulled out the original dealer sticker and lo and behold it shows leather interior (Ash Leather). All these years I thought it was vinyl. Still odd how my '95 looks brand new but the '99 is aging.

Reply to
Josh

LOL!!! Trust me on this... Leatherique Rejuvenator in summertime will bring that leather to the day you bought the car. Do it in spring or summer when it is hot. If you can't wait 3 days then at least a whole day in the sun.

Reply to
Tiger