Relax...your covered with your FREE Road-Side-Assistance

We are giving away a FREE CAA Membership with each Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance plan purchased.

Our Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance covers mechanical breakdowns to your engine, transmission, battery & alternator. It also includes towing, and emergency road-side- assistance from CAA ... even if you run out of gas.

Visit our website at

for further details on our coverage, and find out why thousands of people rely on us each and every day to get them where they are going.

Reply to
coverall

I don't think I want someone near my car who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Reply to
Father Guido Sarducci

And I don't think you should comment on someone's bad grammar when you're wrong.

Reply to
DougS

All Mercedes come with free roadside assistance for life.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Really??!?

JD

Reply to
JD

MobiloLife - 30 years, IIRC.

But if it is not a manufactuirng fault you have to pay for any towing etc.

(Almost) happened to me a while ago. I had damaged the underside of my car (sump I think) driving over a speed bump.

MobiloLife said they would take my car to a garage but would charge (100 pounds?) so I called the RAC (a British motoring organisation akin to the AAA) and they moved it for free as part of my annual membership.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

At least here in the States they do.

"Every Mercedes-Benz in the U.S. - no matter how old, how many miles it's logged or how many owners it's had - qualifies for Roadside Assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you ever need assistance while traveling in your Mercedes-Benz, just call 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES."

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

it's a merc...I can fix it myself .......

Reply to
GM4DHJ/Mobile with 3 Dongle on crappy lappy