Resetting Service indicator MB320

I had oil changed and new MB filter installed today.My mechanic did not know how to reset graphic service indicator ( picture of wrench and message " Service exceeded by X number of days, Can anyone suggest solution

Reply to
slowmotion

Close door

Turn ignition on but do not start.

Flip display to FSS section...

Press and hold 'R' until display ask if you want to reset... usually 2 seconds.

then press appropriate button to reset as directed on the screen.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
Ernie Willson