Saw an SLR on the street yesterday...

Black one, reallllllly nice. First one I've seen in person. If I was looking for a supercar, this would be hard to pass up, even next to the new Ferrari's and Lamborghini's (which seem to be positively everywhere lately). Very, very impressive car.

One thing that crossed my mind though, as I saw it drive by; do you bring it to a regular dealer for repairs and such, or is there some kind of special arrangement with only a few shops? I would think that one of the major advantages to getting an SLR over, say, a Murcilago, is the fact that Mercedes would have a far better support network for it's products than Lamborghini. Anyone know how it works for the SLR?

Reply to
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

I am not sure, but i guess , is that you get a private cellurar number of your manager, to contact him in several situacions , like service , or a minor problem....., and off course , a special service made.

-- First man , then machine ...........Honda Type R

Reply to
Miki