Went by this place yesterday...hmmmm

Mercedes dealer closes with no explanation

by The Republican Newsroom

Tuesday August 28, 2007, 9:25 PM

By MARCIA BLOMBERG snipped-for-privacy@repub.com

WEST SPRINGFIELD - Lewbar Imports, the Mercedes-Benz dealer on Riverdale Road, was closed down today. But no explanation was forthcoming from the dealership or the manufacturer. A man at the dealership today said that it was closed, and asked a reporter to leave the showroom, which was empty except for a $452,750 SLR Maclaren "supercar" in one corner.

Wish I knew they had the McLaren! I would have bid on it! (SOLD! For $25,000!)

Hey, I can dream, right?

Reply to
Hachiroku