Seals for Power Steering Pump (190E)

Hi,

Has anyone tried to replace the seals on the Power Steering Pump on a

190E? I think it's a ZF pump (1993 190E). The problem is that the pump shown in the Manual CD doesn't look like the pump that I have. I see four bolts on the pump housing, but the one in the Manual didn't have the four bolts. Any help would be appreciated.

Ki

Reply to
kksiu