Seat belts and Seats in a 1974 240D

I need a rear seat belt for a 1974 Mercedes 240D. More specifically, I need the female end for the right rear seat position, and Mercedes said that they don't have a lifetime warranty on safety parts.

Also, I want to restuff the front bucket seats in my car. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Sunilito

I'm in need of a rear seat belt for a 74 240D. Specifically, I need the female end for the right rear seating position, and MB said that there's no lifetime warranty on safety equipment (unlike some Japanese mfrs.)

Also, I'm planning on restuffing my front seats (MB-Tex). Any suggestions?

Reply to
Sunilito

Email me if you are still in need of this seat belt. I Might have what you need... I have a 75 240D and it has dark blue interior..

Gil

Reply to
GHCjr