Smart car for USA market

Hi ,

I have placed a deposit for a Smart, and heard that it should be available anytime now.

How does it handle in snow? i am sure that some parts of Europe that has the Smart sees a lot of snow. I have not read anything about the Smart's handling in snow. i have an SLK and it is absolutely useless in snow driving!

NEPoster

Reply to
NEposter

Any Mercedes is great in snow provided you give them the right shoe to wear. That is Snow Tire... or Nokian All Weather NR tires.

All season tires are just junk in snow after first year. I don't care what brand it is.

Reply to
Tiger