Sudden acceleration/decelaratiob '93 190e

Hi all, I've been trying to follow up on the above but am stumped. the car drives fine, except, (and at first I thought I was just imagining this) the car tends to surge forward on a modelst push of the accelerator pedal and if the foot is off the pedal it tends to rev down very quickly to the point where you find yourself jefking forward somewhat .... drove another 190e on the weekend and this was not evident there. In short, one has to drive with the foot the the accelerator 'very' lightly...... I'm at a loss. Mind you it gives a feeling of lot's of power.... :-) am monitoring the gas milage at the moment.... any ideas? With all the talk of the EHA valve I was wondering if that might be associated somehow.

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz