thanks for the advice...

Hey all, I just wanted to say thanks to "Tiger", "T.G.Lambach", and "marlinspike" for the input. I have since checked out the idle control unit on my car, and just by moving it back and forth, the idle of the engine drops down to about 700 rpm...I realize that the part does need to be replaced, but it was a relief nonetheless just to see that it was something as simple as this. Now I'm just trying to track one down at a wrecker yard. Thanks again!

Reply to
Derek Pigeon via CarKB.com

You are welcome... there are alot of rebuilder for this module... find them through mbcoupes.com under part supplier list. It is a one time purchase for the next 10 years or so of usage.

Reply to
Tiger

pgauto.com, they always have them, if not on their website call them.

Reply to
marlinspike