Top Replacement

I'm replacing the convertible top on my 1974 450sl. Can anyone tell me the brand name of the best contact cement to use? Also, what is the best
way/stuff to use to clean the old glue off? Thanks.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.