Transmission oil level 722.6

How long is MB 722.6 (E240/280) transmission oil dipstick from top of the pipe to upper and lover markers?

Reg: Harri

Reply to
Harri Markkula

Harri: I don't know the year of your car but I bought a transmission measuring stick for my 2003 E320. MB part number is-- W 140 589 15 21 00.

Hope it helps !!!

The dipstick measurements are from the handle down to the plastic piece:

42 7/8 inches to the top of "hot" mark 43 3/8 inches to the bottom of "hot" mark

44 5/8 inches to top of the "cold" mark

45 1/8 inches to bottom of the "cold" mark

Merry Christmas

Reply to
Mike

Thanks. I'll see if the MB part number is equal with my transmission.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Reg: Harri

Reply to
Harri Markkula