trap oxidizer

Hi,

Please pardon my ignorance... but can you tell if the trap oxidizer has been replaced, by looking at this photo?

Thank you. More stupid questions to follow.

Reply to
Ra

YES, it has been replaced. It used to be on top. It is now downstream in your exhaust pipe.

Reply to
Karl

Thanks Karl,

Yeah, I finally located a photo showing the old trap. ( it's on the webpage )

I haven't picked the car up yet. A 15 hour bus ride is involved. Ewww. At least I'll have a nice 300+ mile maiden voyage in my new ride. ( I hope! )

I'm gonna be watching that temp gauge like a hawk. ( 300SDL )

Reply to
Ra