Valve Cover Gasket

I am changing my valve cover gasket and would like to get the torque specs for the bolts. Also any helpfull hints on changing the gasket would be appreciated.

Reply to
nathan

I am looking at a valve cover gasket question and would like to get the specs for the actual car that needs the bolts torquing. Any helpful hints, like model, year, fuel type would be appreciated. Mike

Reply to
Just Mike

Haynes manual has the torquing...

hang on...

10 Nm for W201 diesel 2.5L 15 Nm for W201 petrol 6 cyl/4 cyl.

Reply to
news.tele2.dk

Thank you Mike for your reply.

1987 300 SDL 6 Cylinder Trubo Diesel