Tacoma Seats for sale

I have two sets of seats available. Both are the blue/grey and come from a 1998 Tacoma. I'm in Colorado if you want to take a look.

  1. 60/40 split - not new but good condition, all bolts, etc. Driver's seat has slight stains but very minor. 0 plus shipping.

  1. Full bench - excellent condition; very clean. 5 plus shipping. THIS SET MAY BE SOLD BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE CONTACTED IF THAT FALLS THROUGH.

Pictures available soon; let me know.

Reply to
HPL

Still got 'em - make an offer.