W126 Front Suspension Rebuilding

I want to rebuild the front end on my 1986 Mercedes 300SDL. I would like to replace all bushings, ball joints, shocks, track rod bearings/rubber etc....

I do not want to replace control arms etc - just install new bushings and ball joints where I can.

What parts should I buy to do a complete front end rebuild? Somebody must have done this to their's already.... Does anyone have a list of P/N's that I might need?

Thanks,

Craig

Reply to
cdw904

You will definitely need to buy the internal spring compressor to do the job. Upper control arm is non-negotiable... you need to change the arm. It might be cheaper to buy the lower control arm than all the bushings and ball joint.

Just go to any online part supplier and you can see everything.

Reply to
Tiger