W140 Door Closer Assist Pump

Hello I am trying to repair the W140 Door Closer Assist Pump P/N 140 800

0848.

The Motor drags down after only running a few seconds.

So I was trying to locate a replacement motor.

The motor is marked "Bosch" Part Number 0 130 009 015 (058) SPG 12V

Thanks

David W140.051

Reply to
David C. Allen

Hello Has anyone found out what actually fails in the W140 Door Closer Assist Pump?

David

Reply to
David C. Allen

Before You conclude that the pump has failed, have a look in the

forums and search for "close assist".

br, syljua

Reply to
Oyvind Syljuasen