Wanted: W123 or W201 5-Speed Shifter

Thank You for all of your previous responses to my posts.

I like driving the 230CE but the RPM's are high at 3000@ 60 MPH. I am preparing to put a 5-speed transmission from a W201 190D in to help out. I expect it to be a bolt-up job. The only problem is finding a 5-speed shifter/selector assembly. It needs to have reverse in the back right position.

Does anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Buchanan