Water Pump or Aux. water pump W123 replacement???

How do I know if I need to change my water pump or my auxiliary water pump if my heater isn't as hot while idling?

Reply to
Darrell

Feel the electric motor on the auxiliary pump while the engine is at idle to determine if the electric pump is running - or not. It can be unplugged quite easily to test it ON or OFF.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach