2002 Santa Fe changing from Celsius to Fahrenheit

Somehow the temp display now shows temperatures in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit any idea how to change it back?

Reply to
Buckeyered

The climate control head defaults to Celsius anytime power is lost (e.g. dead battery). To toggle, hold in the ambient temp button and the cooler temp button at the same time. The temperature scale should switch after a few seconds of holding.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Buckeyered

I have 59,000 miles on my SF and the local dealer said it was mandatory that it be replaced at 60,000 or the warranty is void. I have the extended bumper to bumper warranty taking the warranty to

10 years 100,000 and it seems like they threw in another year because of a misrepresentation of the true horsepower. Do I have to replace the belt it to keep my warranty or will I be covered if the belt brakes after 60,000?
Reply to
Buckeyered

Read your owner's manual - it is required even for the basic Hyundai warranty. As for your extended warranty, no one here can answer your questions about it since no one knows what extended warranty you have. You would have to read that warranty yourself to know what it requires of you.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

The belt does not affect the brakes at all. If, however, it breaks, you will be SOL if you didn't replace it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I never caught my misspelling, mud in my face. Anyway I guess I have to get the belt changed but my next question is should I replace the water pump as well? Hyundai wants 550.00 to change the belt and never said anything about the water pump but Firestone said they would do it for 470.00 and another 80.00 if I change the pump. The water pump is covered for another 40,000 miles and I am sure it will go out by then so it would be covered.

Reply to
Buckeyered

I'd just change it when I change the timing belt since you've already got it exposed .

Reply to
Mad E Moe