What does orangle circle in display panel mean?

1989 Mercedes 190E

Can someone please tell me what the Circle with dotted lines going around means on the warning/display panel?!?

My guess is that its related to the wheels/brakes...

Can anyone please clarify?

Thanks.

Reply to
ma1quaid

Yes, it's the brake pad wear indicator

Regards, ws

Reply to
ws

Brake pad wear indicator... if on, it means your brake pad are very low... meaning you need to get brake job done as soon as possible.

Reply to
Tiger

Yes.

DAS