Amber warning light

I have a 106 (K Reg) and the amber warning light has just started to come on. Can someone please tell me what this means and what I need do. I can't find anything in the Haynes Manual. Thanks

Reply to
Danielle S via CarKB.com

Have you got any more information? What does the picture/icon/symbol on the light look like? Have you checked obvious things like oil levels using your dipstick? Under what circumstances does the light come on? Is it on all the time, or only when you're doing something in particular? Have you got an airbag?

MS

Reply to
Marcus Sheen [UK]

Might the amber light be the fog light indicator, rather than a "warning" light? I think that's the colour of the fog light inidicator on my 307 and my wife's 406. If I'm right, it should only show when the headlights are on.

Raymond

Reply to
Raymond Dalgleish

Hi,

This should be listed into the handbook which came with the car. If you don't have this, could you describe us the symbol ?

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

"Danielle S via CarKB.com" wrote: > I have a 106 (K Reg) and the amber warning light has just > started to come > on. Can someone please tell me what this means and what I > need do. I > can't find anything in the Haynes Manual. Thanks

is it a black circle with black broken lines round the outside , if so its the brake pad warning light :) easy to fix if the calipers are not siezed

andy

Reply to
andys_106