What services are in 7500m,etc?

Just looked at the "sales brochure" from Heavy Karl listing the shop services. I noticed they have brake fluid flush($94), cooling system service (from $145.80, every 3 years), fuel filter replacement (from $75.95), power steering flush ($129.95). I had thought that they did these things automaticaly in the periodic services. Aren't they supposed to? They did when I used to take it in to the CandleSick Maker down in Charleston, but this ad makes me wonder if they do anything other than an oil change and an inspection at the different services. Where do you find out what they are supposed to do? I have asked them for a list before, but Hanz und Franz never seem to have one and I really have to get back under the bridge to important matters rather than screw around at the gud ole MB store.

mcbrue suspiciously under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE