Wheel security screw question

I have an 81 300 SD that I got as a parts car and it has a nice set of polished aluminum wheels but it did not come with the wrench to remove the
hub cap.
It appears to be a Torx with a pin on the screw holding on the hub cap.
Does anyone know if this is a standard pin torx screw and if so what size is it?
If it is not a standard torx size how do I go about getting a wrench for these?
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.