Where can I get a lower Control arm bushing for s500

I need to replace the lower control arm bushing on a 2000 s500. The dealer will only sell the entire control arm at a price of $300.

Anyone know where I can get just the bushing?

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason go to the

all parts are OEM and shipping is free for orders over fifty dollars also you might not find some prices for the later models the website but just give them a call. A friend of mine has an 89 420sel and needed to replace his catalytic converter the benz shop wanted $2500.00 for the job I found him the same part for $444.00 and he just brought to another mechanic and had it put in for 150.00. hope this helps.

Reply to
peguero

We keep them in stock -- no problem at all.

Ron

German Star