control arm bushing removal 2000 neon 2.0L

I bought brand new 'control arm bushings' for my 2000 neon, but when I tried to put it on I realize it was not easy getting the bushing out the control arm. What do I need to remove the bushing from the control arm. Getting the control arm off the car was very easy but the bushing seemed to be in there really good.

ANY TIPS will be welcomed.

Reply to
pchotspot

Normally there are special tools required to press them in and out. Any machine shop can do it for you.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname